By law from 2009, any person that gives you immigration advice about New Zealand must be licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority, unless they are exempt.

This includes people giving New Zealand immigration advice from China, India or anywhere in the world.

At Chain On Immigration Services our Immigration adviser Paul Nicholson holds a FULL licence from IAA.


IAA logoPaul Nicholson IAA 200800616